The Influence of Infrastructure on Village Community Income (Ujung Rambung, Kecamatan Pantai Cermin, Serdang Bedagai Regency)

##plugins.themes.academic_pro.article.main##

Ilda Agus Elvira
Lidia Yunita

Abstract

Research is carried out in the village of Ujung Rambung District of Coast Mirror Regency of Serdang Bedagai , research is aimed to determine the effect of the construction of infrastructure roads, infrastructure drainage and infrastructure TPT against income communities village End Rambung District of Coast Mirror District Serdang Bedagai. Type of research this is quantitative with approach to research descriptive and associative researchers using SPSS 16 for test research. The samples in the study is that 100 respondents Society Village Edge Rambung District of Coast Mirror Regency of Serdang Bedagai the results obtained by using the formula solvin. Sources of research data using primary data and secondary data, data collection techniques used interviews, questionnaires and literature study. Mechanical analysis of the data using test validity, test reliability, test the assumptions of classical use test for normality, test of heteroscedasticit, a test multicollinearity, test linear multiple and test hypotheses are partial and simultaneous results of the study provide answers to the hypothesis, that ariable construction of infrastructure roads, Infrastructure Drainage and Infrastructure TPT affect income communities village of is 0828 or 82.8% and the remaining 17.2% can be explained by variables other.

##plugins.themes.academic_pro.article.details##

How to Cite
Elvira, I. A., & Lidia Yunita. (2021). The Influence of Infrastructure on Village Community Income (Ujung Rambung, Kecamatan Pantai Cermin, Serdang Bedagai Regency). Journal of Economics and Business (JECOMBI), 2(2), 193-200. https://doi.org/10.122020/jecombi.v2i2.27

References

1. A.A Ngurah Dianta Esa Negara, Zainul Arifin, Inggang Perwangsa Nuralam. 2018. “Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Dan Brand Image Terhadap Minat Beli (survei Pada Pembeli di Gerai Starbuck di Kota Surabaya)”, Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis (JAB), Vol. 61, No. 2: 202.
2. Arief Adi Satria. 2017. “Pengaruh Harga, Promosi, Dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen Pada Perusahaan A-36”, Jurnal Manajemen dan Start-Up Bisnis, Vol. 2, No. 1: 45-53.
3. Asep Maulana. 2019. “Pengaruh Merek dan Kemasan Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk The Pucuk Harum Pada Siswa-Siswi SMKN 1 Jatisari)”, Value Journal of Management and Business, Vol. 4, No. 1.
4. Asriah Immawati S. 2018. “Pengaruh Harga, Produk, Distribusi dan Promosi Terhadap Sikap Konsumen dan Minat Beli Pengguna Mobil Honda Brio di Jabodetabel”, Jurnal Dinamika UMT, Vol. 3, No. 1, Tahun 2018.
5. Astari Armayani, I Made Jatra. 2019. “Peran Brand Image Memediasi Promosi Dn Harga Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Smartphone Samsung di Kota Denpasar”, E-Journal Manajemen, Vol. 8, No. 8: 5222-5239.
6. Aulia Rahman Rambe. 2019. “Pengaruh Citra Merek, Harga, dan Lokasi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Pada Kedai Kopi Ulee Kareng dan Gayo Dr. Mansyur Medan”. Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi Dan Bisnis, Universitas Sumatera Utara.
7. Budi D. Soebakir, Bode Lumanauw, Ferdy Roring. 2018. “Pengaruh Brand, Harga dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Keputusan Pelanggan Membeli di Kedai Kopi Gudang Imaji Manado”, Jurnal EMBA, Vo. 6, No. 4: 3842-3852.
8. Elina Monica. 2018. “Pengaruh Harga, Lokasi, Kualitas Bangunan dan Promosi Terhadap Minat Beli Perumahan Taman Safira Bondowoso”, Internasional Journal of Social Science and Business, Vol. 2, No. 3: 141-149.
9. Febsri Susanti, Zaky Zakaria. 2019. “Pengaruh Lokasi Toko dan Citra Merek Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen Pada Ayam Gepuk Pak Gembus”, Jurnal Pundi, Vol. 03, No.02, Juli 2019.
10. Fikasari. 2018. “Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Harga, dan Motivasi Konsumen Terhadap Minat Beli Sepeda Motor Honda (Studi Pada Konsumen CV. Surya Motor Sragen)”. Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam, Institut Agama Islam Negeri Surakarta.
11. Firmansyah, M Anang. 2019. Pemasaran Produk dan Merek (Planning & Strategy). Pasuruan: CV. Penerbit Qiara Media.